Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Planning out your future is not always easy!
Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away? The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment. The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career – but what about future growth? And there’s always the uncertainty of finding the right job at the right time. The solution is simple.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part – we sponsor your degree too. Interested?
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2021 or 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
|4th year STIPEND||Rs.23,000|
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Service Agreement On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 month.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible. It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Last date to apply: June 30, 2022
Online assessment: To be completed by June 30, 2022
Online assessment will be informed via registered email later. For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2022’, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
Note: Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates